11 August 2011

☆*:.。. MAKING TEPPEI KOIKE's VOICE MY RINGTONE o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

aaaaahhhhhh~ These past few days, I was stuck with on and off electricity, broken phone line, down net connection, and series of thunderstorm, making me impossible to go online at all.. Thus, making my life so dry and boring.. (ノ゚ο゚)ノ


I was like, WaT to do?! Should I be sleeping all day?? RAAAWWWRRR!!! Then my mobile rang.. aaahhh~ It is a Super Junior ringtone..



BTW, I am an ELF.. But, WaT is my first ever group or duo I had ever supported and loved before I met Super Junior.. Not to mention that, WaT is the only Jap-Artist/Singers I had ever followed.. Then, they let me know some artists connected to them or to their work.. Like
Kenji Sakaguchi..




Or more known as ASADA Sensei.. (≧∀≦)ノ I love IRYU Team Medical Dragon so much!!!




Anyhow, enough of spazzing..kekekekeke *back to the main point* The time my mobile rang, I was like... "I am too biased.. I have Super Junior ringtones, while Koike = 0!!!" Then memories of the cuteness of Koike been sooo nostalgic.. I missed checking his blog, updaing WaTAHOLICS FB Page, Twitter, and even here.. *sigh* Such a lonely life.. T.T


Then~~~ I dug into my video files, search for some really really funny and heart-warming vids that can be made as a ringtone!!! So... Tadaaa!!! there they go.. My precious ringtones..kekekekeke I hope you will also like it!!!


For those who wants to be ENERGIZED or RE-ENERGIZED, this one will be the BEST choice!!! This always makes me into "FIGHTING MODE" :'333

But let me warn you.. It is kinda addictive!!! hahahahahahahaha XDDD Watch out WaTAHOLICS!!! :D


http://www.mediafire.com/?qy6f​6tv2la7v263


To everybody who is also a WaTAHOLIC ELF just like me.. [a self-invented Title :D] You will all be crazy for this one!!! hahahahahahaha XDDD

Even I can see myself smiling or laughing alone whenever my mobile rang..:)) Afterall, it is the BEST COMBI daaa!!! (≧∇≦)♪ kyaaaaahhhh!!!~~


http://www.mediafire.com/?s7wx​4mw2k7477qw




I hope I made you all smile with the help of Teppei Koike's voice.. I will share once I made a new ringtone ne.. ^^ See you again.. I will update the blog for now.. :)))










~~I even have 2 name LOGO ne~~hehehehehehe ^///^


1 comment: