15 January 2011

#25Teppei Birthday Tribute  。。。 A SUCCESS!!!


During Teppei Koike's #25Teppei Birthday, WaTAHOLICS used Twitter to show their Love-Birthday Greetings and Wishes for Teppei Koike. They tweeted their sweet-heartwarming messages with #25Teppei on it. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ The result was incredible. Having different languages with the same thought, even me, myself, was touched... :3

I thank all of you for making this a success, though it didn't trend in Twitter Trending Topics, for me, it is already the start of our FUTURE SUCCESS..

I am also sorry if I can't capture all the tweets ne~ My eyes got crossed..hahahahaha XDDD

With the start of our unity, I won't let this time pass now.. I will make sure Teppei will receive this.. This is one of an event where Teppei/WaT must broaden the scope of their CONCERTS!!! :D



Thank you for celebrating with us..
For #25Teppei Birthday Tribute SUCCESS, KAMPAI!!!!!



♥♥♥ \(^▽^*) ♥♥♥ This is the video I made for #25Teppei Birthday Tribute.. Please enjoy it with all your heart, for I made this with no regrets at all.. ♥♥♥ (*^▽^)/ ♥♥♥







♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪ Here are also some #25Teppei Birthday Tribute VIDEOS made and shared by different fans all over the world!!! ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪























Uploading and re-uploading this video is for the purpose of spreading this video..
We hope
TEPPEI KOIKE will be able to see this..:3

OTANJOBI OMEDETO TEI-CHAN!!! :))


ENJOY!!!



4 comments:

  1. thanks for uploading my video too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.o I know the girls from watfans and im happy that you post their video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are very welcome!! :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahahaha EDYH!!! that time you are not yet an admin!! yokatta we met!!! :))

    ReplyDelete