07 February 2011

Eiji Uentzu Happy de Lucky at 26


Happy de Lucky mina san!!!


Because of my crazy and hectic schedule, I will plan ahead for Eiji Wentz Tanjoubi..

He will soon turn 26 now.. He is older then Teppei ne.. :))
I wonder what I will give him on behalf of everybody ne?? ^///^


The same with #25Teppei, let us all trend #HappyEiji26 in Twitter on October 8, 2011.. We must able to trend it at 12 midnight..


It will be a blast, I assure you.. To trend the topic or not, we will enjoy it alright?? Your efforts won't be wasted.. I won't let it wasted.. :)))


#HappyEiji26


So please please please.. Promote and Invite this joyous EVENT to EVERY WATAHOLIC you know!!!


Let us be strong and be united for WaT!!!



~ To LIVE the FUTURE with WaT ~
a LIFETIME PROMISE of WaTAHOLICS!!!





brought to you by:

WaT and WaTAHOLICS

Facebook Community Page
Twitter Account
Blogspot Account



2 comments:

  1. WOw Are you already planning his b-day??? How organize you are!!!.

    Ganbatte.

    Brisallie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw Are you already planning his b-day??? How organize you are!!!.

    Ganbatte.

    Brisallie

    ReplyDelete